Preparing You for Certification and Your HVAC Career
Being warm in the winter and cool in the summer wouldn’t be possible without modern HVAC-refrigeration systems. If you’d like to learn how these complex machines work, consider attending school for HVAC at Miller-Motte.
Our HVAC training program will give you the basic skills to compete for entry-level HVAC-refrigeration jobs. The curriculum prepares you to sit for the Environmental Protection Agency’s Technician Certification Exam.
Pass the exam and you’ll be prepared for job opportunities that involve servicing commercial and residential refrigeration units, large commercial water chillers and much more.
- Heating and Air Conditioning Mechanic and Installer
- Refrigeration Mechanic and Installer
- Geothermal Installer
- Hydro Power Technician
- HVC/R Safety, Tools, Procs, Solder/Brazing, Theory
- Refrigeration Equipment & Procedures/EPA
- Comfort, Psychometrics, and Air Distribution
- Introduction to Electrical Theory
- HVAC Systems I, Controls, & Heating Systems
- HVAC Systems II, A/C & Heat Pump
- Commercial & Domestic Refrigeration
- Chilled Water Air Cond., Solid State Comp and Circ
- Professional Development & Customer Service
- Introduction to Computers
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- English Composition I
- College Mathematics
- English Composition II
- Heating Systems
- General Psychology
- Principles of Sociology
Find out if you have what it takes. Request more information or apply now!