An Online Nursing Degree Designed for Working Nurses
The Miller-Motte College online Nursing program is designed for nurses who want to gain in-depth knowledge in their field. Nurses are essential to medical care, assisting doctors, and caring for patients. For Registered Nurses, earning a bachelor's degree online may allow you to further your career and offer greater expertise to the patients in your care.
A Bachelor of Science degree is a mark of distinction for an RN, and earning it can open doors to career positions or lay the groundwork for medical school. For working nurses, online education allows advanced education despite the lengthy shifts they often work.
- Registered Nurse
- 20th Century World Literature
- Report Writing
- 20th Century World History
- Professional Practice Dimensions
- Informatics for the Registered Nurse
- Critical Thinking for Nurse Practitioners
- Nursing Theories
- Research Methods for Professional Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Pharmacology for Nurses
- Legal & Ethical Issues in Nursing
- Leadership & Management in Nursing
- Nursing in Contemporary Society
- Health and Aging
- Health Promotion in Nursing Practice
- Health & Physical Assessment
- Professional Nursing Issues in Practice
- Moodle Online Orientation
- Career Service Orientation
Enhance an already rewarding career by earning your bachelor's degree in nursing from Miller-Motte College Online. Apply online now.