Why Miller-Motte College, Cary, NC?
At Miller-Motte College we can help make your career aspirations a reality in as little as 9-24 months.
Our training is employer-centric, meaning we use a combination of classroom learning and hands-on training to teach our students the skills employers are looking for. When students graduate from MMC, they have the knowledge, experience and confidence needed to succeed and advance in their careers.
MMC offers a variety of Degree, Diploma and Certificate programs in fields like:
- Beauty & Wellness: Train for a career in Esthetics Technology or Massage Therapy.
- Healthcare—Administration: Prepare for a career in Medical Billing and Coding.
- Healthcare—Patient Care: Prepare for a position in a wide variety of medical professions including Medical Assisting or Surgical Technology.
- Short-Term Career Training Programs: If you're looking for a fast path to a bright future or need additional certification or training for your current position, check out our convenient Short-Term Career Training programs: ICD-10, ICD-10 Hospital, Medical Assisting Certification Preparation, Fitness Instructor and Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam Prep.
Our small class sizes, experienced instructors and tutoring services ensure each student receives the individual attention needed to succeed academically. To learn more about the programs offered at the Cary, NC campus, click here to download our catalog.
The Miller-Motte College Difference.
At Miller-Motte College, Cary, NC, we ensure students get the personalized assistance they need to reach their career goals. We do this by offering a wide variety of services and resources to help students succeed. Our services include:
- Career Planning Sessions to help incoming students find their ideal career path based on their interests and passions.
- Tutoring assistance and other resources to help students succeed academically.
- A Career Services team dedicated to helping students prepare for and find employment through interview coaching, résumé help and career readiness workshops. We also provide job leads, résumé updates and more to all of our alumni for the entirety of their careers.
- Financial aid assistance that helps students finance their education. Financial aid is available for those that qualify and can come in the form of scholarships, grants or loans.
Start Your Career Today.
You could have a new career in as little as 9-24 months. Contact Miller-Motte College, Cary, NC, at 800.705.9182 to learn how we can help you fulfill your career aspirations or click here to request more information.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
The U. S. Department of Education (the “Department”) requires that we bring to your attention important information about our accreditor, the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (“ACICS”), and our pursuit of alternative accreditation.
Your ability to use federal student aid to pay for your program with Miller-Motte College - Cary depends on our being accredited by an accrediting agency that is recognized by the Department. In December 2016 the Department ended its recognition of ACICS and is requiring that we and all other ACICS-accredited schools obtain accreditation from another recognized accreditor by June 12, 2018.
Miller-Motte College - Cary is operating and offering its programs without interruption while it pursues alternative accreditation by completing an acquisition transaction with a school group that is accredited by another recognized accrediting agency, the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (“ACCSC”). If the transaction is completed, Miller-Motte College - Cary will become an ACCSC-accredited campus of that school group. While there is no guarantee the transaction will be successfully completed, remaining work on the transaction is proceeding quickly and we believe it can be completed in December 2017, well before the June 12, 2018 deadline for alternative accreditation. If the transaction cannot be completed for any reason, Miller-Motte College - Cary will make every effort to identify another path to alternative accreditation.
If Miller-Motte College - Cary has not obtained alternative accreditation by June 12, 2018, you will not be able to use federal student aid to pay for any academic terms in your program that begin after that date. This means that you will be responsible for payment of the full tuition and fees charged for those academic terms unless you obtain alternate financing. We realize you may have questions and concerns you want to raise with us. The situation is unique, but we will do our best to address all of your questions. Please do not hesitate to make an appointment with the Campus Director to discuss your questions and concerns.
Any current or prospective student who has a complaint relating to Title IV eligibility or administration, the quality of education received at Miller-Motte College - Cary or otherwise relating to the accreditation standards of ACICS can submit that complaint to any of the following channels:
The Department’s Federal Student Aid Feedback System: https://feedback.studentaid.ed.gov/
ACICS’s Complaint Procedures: Visit “About Us/Complaint Procedures” at http://www.acics.org/
North Carolina Community College System
5001 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, North Carolina 27699-5001
North Carolina Consumer Protection
Attorney General's Office
9001 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, North Carolina 27699-9001