Why Miller-Motte College, Cary, NC?
At Miller-Motte College we can help make your career aspirations a reality in as little as 9-24 months.
Our training is employer-centric, meaning we use a combination of classroom learning and hands-on training to teach our students the skills employers are looking for. When students graduate from MMC, they have the knowledge, experience and confidence needed to succeed and advance in their careers.
Courses & Programs Offered:
MMC offers a variety of degree, diploma and certificate programs in fields like:
- Beauty & Wellness: Train for a career in Esthetics Technology or Massage Therapy.
- Healthcare—Administration: Prepare for a career in Medical Billing and Coding.
- Healthcare—Patient Care: Prepare for a position in a wide variety of medical professions including Medical Assisting or Surgical Technology.
- Short-Term Career Advancement: If you need additional certification or training for your current position, check out our convenient short-term training courses: ICD-10, ICD-10 Hospital, Medical Assisting Certification Preparation and Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam Prep. Please note: these courses are not included within the school's scope of ACCSC accreditation and are not eligible for Title IV funding.
- Short-Term Career Training: If you're looking to start a new career in as little as 10 weeks, consider our Personal Fitness Trainer Certification course. Please note: this course is not eligible for Title IV funding.
Our small class sizes, industry-experienced instructors and tutoring services ensure each student receives the individual attention needed to succeed academically. To learn more about the programs offered at the Cary, NC campus, click here to download our catalog.
The Miller-Motte College Difference.
At Miller-Motte College, Cary, NC, we ensure students get the personalized assistance they need to reach their career goals. We do this by offering a wide variety of services and resources to help students succeed. Our services include:
- Meetings with your Admissions Representative to help you find the ideal career path based on your interests and passions.
- Tutoring assistance and other resources to help students succeed academically.
- A Career Services team dedicated to helping students prepare for and find employment through interview coaching, resume help and career readiness workshops. We also provide job leads, resume updates and more to all of our alumni.
- Financial aid assistance that helps students finance their education. Financial aid is available for those that qualify and can come in the form of scholarships, grants or loans.
Start Your Career Today.
You could have a new career in as little as 9-24 months. Contact Miller-Motte College, Cary, NC, at 800.705.9182 to learn how we can help you fulfill your career aspirations or click here to request more information.