Start Building Your Future
Miller-Motte College’s Criminal Justice program prepares you to pursue a career within the justice system. This hybrid track program allows you to pursue an Associate Degree in Criminal Justice in a flexible environment that combines online learning with hands-on in-person experience. Enrollment is on a rolling basis with classes beginning every 5 to 10 weeks, and you can be finished with your Associate Degree in Criminal Justice in as little as 18 months.
Along with classroom education, students at Miller-Motte will get the opportunity to participate in an internship where they will get hands-on training in a workplace environment to strengthen their skills.
Associate of Applied Science: 92 Credits, 18 Months. Fayetteville, Wilmington, NC.
Skills You'll Cover
- Intro to Criminal Justice
- Practical Computer Applications
- Introduction to Corrections
- Juvenile Justice
- Interpersonal Communications
- Law Enforcement
- Criminal Law & Procedures
- Ethics & Professionalism
- Information Security & Cyber Crime
- Criminal Investigations
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health
- Terrorism & Homeland Security
- Organizational Dynamics
What Can I Do With A Criminal Justice Diploma?
- Corrections Officer
- Court Clerk
- Juvenile Support Assistants
- Probation Support Assistants
- Security Professionals
- Investigative Professionals
Ready To Get Started?
Criminal Justice Outlook
*MMC cannot guarantee employment. These are national statistics, and the figures in your area may be different.
*The lowest 10 percent earned less than $24,620, and the highest 10 percent earned more than $82,900
Median Annual Wage