Short-Term Training Options at Miller-Motte
Start a New Career
If you're looking to start a new career but want to spend less time in the classroom, consider one of our short-term career training options. As either a Personal Fitness Trainer or a Tractor Trailer driver, you can complete your training and start a new job in less time than you think. Please note: These programs and courses are not eligible for Title IV funding.
Personal Fitness Trainer Certification: Students wanting to become a Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) in order to help others achieve their goals when they lose weight, strengthen muscles or train for athletic events can be prepared for the CPT exam in as little as 10 weeks.
CDL Training: Class A Tractor Trailer: Get behind the wheel as you train for your CDL in as little as four weeks. Learn how to operate a tractor-trailer, effective trip planning procedures and motor carrier safety regulations.
Advance in Your Current Career
Focused on some of today’s in-demand career fields, short-term courses can provide you with a competitive edge when you're looking to advance in your current career. Stay up-to-date on the latest information and trends in your current career by enrolling in one of the short-term training options offered at Miller-Motte. Please note: These courses are not included within the school's scope of ACCSC accreditation and are not eligible for Title IV funding.
- Data Analysis: Students will learn how to utilize databases and other data sources to combine and analyze data for effective decision making in this 15-week course.
- Digital Marketing: The 10-week training focuses on marketing to current and prospective customers through paid advertising, email marketing and social media campaigns.
- User Experience: Preparing students for various UI and UX credentialing exams, this 10-week course introduces students to the phases and cycles of user experience design and testing.
- HTML, CSS & Web Design: This course introduces students to various programming languages, including HTML and CSS, while learning about design theory, layout and responsive design in just 15 weeks.
- ICD-10: This five-week course can help healthcare workers properly transition from the ICD-9 healthcare classification system and prepare to sit for the ICD-10 Proficiency Exam.
- ICD-10 Hospital: Focused on hospital staff and the specific classification and coding standards utilized in hospitals, this course prepares students for the ICD-10 Proficiency Exam in as little as five weeks.
- Medical Assisting Certification Preparation: Medical Assistants wanting to stand out in the job market can prepare for certification exams by completing two HESI prep tests and receiving personalized evaluations in this five-week course.
- Medication Aide: If you're a Nursing Assistant or Nursing Aide wanting to become registered as a Medication Aide, this five-week course may be for you.
- Microsoft Excel: Students can demonstrate their spreadsheet capabilities with training that can be completed in five weeks, and includes utilizing formulas and functions, designing charts and graphs and formatting the final product for printing.
- Microsoft Office: Gain experience using this popular software suite with hands-on training creating Word documents, sending Outlook emails, organizing data in Excel and designing presentations in PowerPoint in this five-week training.
- Pharmacy Technician Certification Preparation: Designed for Pharmacy Techs, this five-week course will prepare students for the Pharmacy Technician Certification exam to demonstrate a deeper understanding of proper patient care and service.
- CompTIA A+ Certification Prep: This course will prepare you for the CompTIA A+ certification exam, proving that you know your stuff when it comes to the foundations of information technology.
- CompTIA Network+ Certification Prep: This online course is for Network Professionals who want to prepare for the CompTIA Network+ certification exam in 10 weeks.
- Project Management Professional Certification Prep: If you're a Project Manager looking for additional credentials, consider becoming certified as a Project Management Professional. This online, self-paced course provides the instruction you need to succeed.
- Project Management Professional: This course will prepare you to sit for the Project Management Professional exam. In five weeks you'll learn project planning and phasing, project processes and the application of the Code of Ethics.
If you’re ready to boost your resume with additional training and education that can be completed in a shorter amount of time than most traditional programs, look no further than the short-term offerings at Miller-Motte. Our short-term training can provide you with:
- Effective, interactive training modules and hands-on application
- Ongoing support and weekly one-on-one sessions with your instructors
- Online options designed to fit your busy schedule, for programs that qualify
Talk to an Admissions Representative at 800.705.9182 to discover more information about the short-term training courses and programs at Miller-Motte. Classes are forming now!