Learn the Skills You Need to Impress Today’s Employers
With courses relevant to some of today’s most in-demand careers, including technology, business and healthcare, we’ve got you covered whether you’re looking for continuing medical education courses or a boost to your design portfolio. By adding additional training to your resume, you’ll be demonstrating to employers that you understand the latest regulatory information, have the knowledge, skills and the drive to move forward in your current career.
The current professional development courses offered by Miller-Motte include:
- CompTIA A+ Certification Prep: Are you interested in demonstrating your foundational IT knowledge? This comprehensive 10 week course is available online and can prepare you to sit for the CompTIA A+ exam.
- CompTIA Network+ Certification Prep: If you're looking to take the CompTIA Network+ certification exam, our 10 week online course will help you cram for your exam.
- Data Analysis: Topics in this 15-week course include the basics of descriptive statistics, decision making with data and manipulating data structures.
- Digital Marketing: Instructors will guide students through creating marketing campaigns, utilizing paid and content channels and engaging customers through various marketing campaigns in this 10-week course.
- HTML, CSS & Web Design: This 15-week course focuses on HTML and CSS languages, responsive web design and html emails, teaching students essential skills needed to stay ahead in today’s technology-driven market.
- ICD-10: This 10-week course prepares healthcare workers for the changes in classifications and coding from the ICD-9 and for the ICD-10 Proficiency Assessment exam.
- ICD-10 Hospital: Designed to focus on medical personnel working in hospitals, this course details the ICD-10 coding and classification updates and prepares students for the ICD-10 Assessment exam.
- Medical Assisting Certification Preparation: In just five weeks, Medical Assistants wishing to demonstrate their deeper understanding of the field can be prepared for the Certified Medical Assistant exam by completing two HESI practice exams and reviewing personalized results with the instructor.
- Microsoft Excel: Learn how to create, organize and manipulate spreadsheets. This five-week course focuses on functions, formulas, charts, graphs, and even formatting and printing.
- Microsoft Office: Businesses rely on employees with an advanced knowledge of basic computer software. This five-week course focuses on Microsoft’s famous suite of products including Word, Excel, Access and Publisher.
- Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam Prep: For Pharmacy Technicians wanting to boost their resume and advance their career in healthcare, this five-week course prepares students to become a Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) by completing the Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam.
- User Experience: This 10-week course prepares students for UI/UX certification exams by covering user experience research, testing and presentation phases of the design cycle.
The career-focused continuing education offerings at Miller-Motte are designed with you in mind. Our courses offer busy, professional students:
- Flexible scheduling with some, or all coursework completed online, depending on the course or program
- Interactive, hands-on content delivered in a variety of ways to accommodate different types of learners
- A dedicated Financial Services team to help you discover ways to pay for training
Learn more about the benefits of completing Professional Development courses at Miller-Motte by calling one of our Admissions Representatives at 800.705.9182 and advance your career today!
These courses are not eligible for Title IV funding. These courses are not within the scope of ACCSC accreditation.